The following information is required to register your scooter in QLD:
- a doctor’s certificate/letter/statement stating that due to severe movement impairment you need the use of a motorised wheelchair for assisted travel. A doctor’s certificate must be provided each time a different mobility scooter/wheelchair is registered.
- a Vehicle Registration Application form (F3518)
- a Vehicle Details form (F3529)
- a Motorised Wheelchair Statement form (F4414)
- evidence of the vehicle’s origin – former registration papers or purchase receipt
- evidence of the vehicle’s garaging address – Queensland driver licence, rates notice, electricity or phone bill
- evidence of personal identification – Queensland driver licence. Other means of ID can be found at Evidence of Identity Information Sheet (F4362)